I’ve been a quiet blogger lately.
Life has been incredibly busy. We battled a week and a half of sicknesses with the boys. Thankfully, they didn’t turn into ear infections . But wow… they were snotty little boys! And, snotty babies = non-sleeping babies. And, that means mommy & daddy also don’t get any sleep. Fun for the whole family!
Work has also been insanely busy. Lately, on the days I go into the office I get home after the babies are already in bed. That’s an incredibly easy way to break a mommy’s heart.
One night, I walked in the door and found Gabby sitting on the sofa. I looked at her and said “Gabby, where’s daddy?”
Gabby: “Mommy, Rocco throwed up on daddy!”
Mommy: “Wow. Well… what did daddy do?”
Gabby: “Daddy said god dammit”.
Mommy: “Hmmm… really? DAN!!”
Dan: "Oops!"
Ummmm... yeah. Oops is right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment