10/9/11

Mommy, Where Do Burglars/Bad Guys Live?

Lately, Dan and I are fielding so many questions from Rocco about bad guys and burglars. I think his interest in super heroes, Batman being his favorite, has peaked his interest in good guys and bad guys.

Typical questions heard many times throughout the day include:
1. What do bad guys do?
2. What do good guys do?
3. Why are bad guys bad?
4. What happens to bad guys?
5. What is a burglar?
6. Where do burglars live?
7. How do you catch a burglar?

One day when I was driving Rocco to school, he spent the entire drive questioning me about burglars, but he was particularly interested in where they lived. I told him they could live anywhere, to which he yelled "MOM! Burglars don't live ANYWHERE!" So, I asked him where they live and he started pointing to houses saying they lived there... and there... and there.

Dan and I find these bad guy/burglar conversations very amusing.

No comments: