So, we recently caved and bought that *oh so fancy* diary from T.arget for Gabby. Fancy in that the child gets to voice record their password. Sounds pretty cool, right?
Ohmygosh... it is a parent's nightmare. NIGHTMARE! For numerous reasons.
How many 7 year olds remember their password? I'm 38 and I feel like I forget passwords every other day.
Also, if the child doesn't speak clearly, with the same intonations or speed... the diary won't' open.
When your child can't get their diary to open for whatever reason, you are unfortunately going to hear about it. (Code for tantrums, meltdowns, and crying like it's the end of the freaking-world.)
Gabby spent at least a half hour today frantically going from room to room in search of a *quiet place* to voice record her new password to the diary. (GOOD LUCK, GIRL!! I've been trying for 7.5 years too!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment