Our living situation is crazy right now. Since moving out of our house we have stayed at 6 different hotels in in 4 different cities, traveled 800 miles, and moved into a temporary apartment while waiting for our home to be completed. Add to that the non-routine of summer, the constant busy work of finishing all the details with the new house, and I find myself sometimes scratching my head wondering what day it is.
I think the kids are even a little confused!
But, they seem to mostly be just confused with our living situation.
The other day as I was walking out of T.arget with all the kids, Giuliana burst out with “Momma…. why we got no house?” (This is just after we moved into the temp apartment.)
I was certain everyone around us was convinced I was homeless and on welfare with 4 kids after that.
And, I notice that Rocco and Giuliana are frequently mixing up and using “hotel” and “apartment” interchangeably.
The house can not be completed soon enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment