11/3/13

A.pple's New Test Team

A.pple really needs to hire THIS family to do product testing!

Seriously.

In the past year alone:
* I washed Gabby's iT.ouch by accident (in the washing macine). It was in her coat pocket.
* Marco tossed an i.Pad into a full bath tub of water
* One week after that, Marco threw Gabby's iT.ouch over a ledge onto the stone floor. The screen shattered.
* While holding Marco with one hand, I dropped an iP.ad on cement when he slapped at my hand that was holding it. Screen shattered.
* Giuliana threw up all over an iPa.d
* My iPod has been dropped a million times while on runs.
* My iPhone has been dropped, tossed, thrown, spilled on, spit-up on, etc.

Surprisingly and technically, our only iproduct casualty to date has been Gabby's 1st iT.ouch. And, I think that was a result of me not properly trying to revive it. After it went through the washing machine, I tried to turn it on numerous times before burying it in rice. Then, when it was in the rice bath... I would pull it out several times a day, power it on and see how/if it was working. I should have never turned it on and I should have just left it. Why? Well... read the next paragraph.

After Marco tossed the iP.ad in the bath tub, and it subsequently sat there for approximately 7 minutes... I immeidiately dried it off and buried it in a container full of rice. I left it there for 10 days... never once trying to turn it on or even checking it. When I finally checked it on day 10, it powered on like nothing ever happened and works perfectly! No data loss even! Woot!

When Gabby's iT.ouch screen shattered, A.pple let us essentially trade it in for a new one for $100.

The puke on the i.Pad shockingly did not do any damage...even though I know it got in a few dangerous spots. Gross, I know.

We have not yet attempted to replace/trade-in the iPa.d w/the shattered screen. Not sure why. Probably because all of this iS.hit is just exhausting me quite frankly. HA!!

My phone has lost some volume/sound functions (probably from water damage)...and I'll have to replace and upgrade at some point in the near future.

App.le should just freaking hire THIS family for product testing. Or at least commercial inspiration, right?!

No comments: