The house has moments of quiet. I can leave the kitchen for longer than 2 minutes. I'm not chasing after multiple children requesting they pick up after themselves. I'm not breaking up arguments or asking them to play nice together. I don't spend every waking moment prepping and serving food, followed by the cleanup.
The only sad thing about the kids being back in school is that I have a VERY sad little almost 2.5 year old.
Poor little Marco seems to be a bit lost without his older siblings around and it's breaking my heart.
I think he would prefer the noise and chaos associated with all of his siblings being home.
This morning, Marco came to me with Rocco's sweatshirt in hand. He grabbed my hand, walked me to the garage door and said "Momma go get Rah-Rah, Nana, Gabba?".
To say this broke my heart is...well... just a huge understatement.
No comments:
Post a Comment