Today was his first day hitting the slopes up in the Sierra Mountains. He loved it! He watched his older siblings snap their skis on and he didn't fight it one bit...just wanted to keep up with the rest of the crew and do exactly what they were doing.
This, of course, normally being the case with this little guy.
Marco did SO great and really took to skiing much faster than I had imagined. Every time he'd get to the bottom of the hill, he'd throw both hands in the air as if he just crossed a finish line. So stink in' cute. This child wins me over constantly. Every time I think he can't get cuter, he goes and does something hilarious and charming like this.
It's safe to say he really liked it. By mid-day, the 'lil fella was even going up the chair lifts. He thought that was pretty cool too. Dan also said he heard Marco yell "rocket fast" several times when he was skiing down the hill.
This was also his first experience in the snow. I believe he has seen snow before--when we lived in WA. But, he was so little at the time that I never took him out to play in it before it had melted.
Here are two fun videos of Marco skiing:
No comments:
Post a Comment