Three recent funny Rocco stories. It seems the little man is getting quite literal.
We were having a S.kype call with my mom the other day. My mom said "Gabby, I hear you are reading books to Rocco and Giuliana now." Rocco quickly chimed in (with a *I'm catching you in a lie* tone of voice) "How could you hear all the way in Minnesota?". It was so funny...I couldn't help but laugh.
Last week, Rocco was really frustrated that he couldn't find one of his Batman cars. (This happens often... the boy child is constantly losing stuff and expecting everyone to find/know where it is... immediately.) He was whining and yelling for Gabby to help him find it. Gabby was sitting on the sofa, making no quick efforts to get up and look. She said "Rocco you have to look around you and you'll find it." Rocco then extended his arms pointing to the floor and area around him and said (err... very loudly and upset) "GABBY. DO YOU SEE MY CAR HERE? NO!" I feel like a version of this story happens quite often... too funny.
And, lastly... yesterday, Rocco was sitting on the sofa eating something. He asked me for a wipey. I told him he was going to have to get one because I was busy making dinner. Then, he asked again a minute later and I told him I couldn't at the moment. So, he got up from the sofa, walked over towards me in the kitchen to the counter where the wipes were... and he had a stubborn little-angry face on and said "You have legs, don't you?!" [Needless to say - this one shocked me! I wanted to laugh because I was caught so off guard and it was kind of funny. But, the adult/momma in me decided it was time to quickly have a little chat to discuss what would happen should we ever say something like THAT again!]
Little devil. Sure can be a funny guy though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment