9/11/08

A rare Canon moment. Thursday - September 11, 2008

This rarely happens...
Rare is the moment when Dan & I are both captured in a photo together... ever rarer are the moments when Dan & I are photographed with ALL THREE kiddos.

We were playing around outside last week... and I took a couple photos of Julia, our au pair, with the kids. Then, she turned the camera on us... and she captured a couple funny photos for us. She's a great photographer... don't get me wrong. It's just that three of the subjects were less than cooperative.
It's a tad bit crazy trying to hold 3 kiddos for a photo. But, it's so great to have the help of an au pair to help capture some of these moments for us. Julia's been great... and absolute joy to have in our home and she's great with the kiddos.
Below, top, is me with the kids... and then, Julia with the kiddos.



















Usually... if we have 3 kids in hand, it's not on purpose... trust me. I've usually got one two year old requesting chocolate milk IN my lap because she thinks it will result in her getting it sooner... WHILE I'm feeding an 8 month old, WHILE also holding the other 8 month old so he doesn't bang up his head on one of his expeditions around the kitchen.
Yes, friends... THIS is what a real moment with 3 kiddos under 3 looks like, before I head out on a run:











No comments: