I wish I hadn’t complained about the weekend because the week that followed ended up being CRAZY. We should have predicted it, right?
The added drama included:
* Not only was Rocco still sick & fussy with the ear infection, he continued to not sleep well for the next two nights.
* Mommy got sicker as the week progressed… the nasty head cold moved to my chest resulting in lots of coughing, sleepless nights, feeling crappy and missing a few training runs.
* Matteo was then diagnosed with a DOUBLE ear infection after a sleepless night. Poor sweet boy.
* Did I already mention we had a few sleepless nights?
* And the kicker? Our au pair has a melt down… yikes.
But... we’re all good now. And, soon it will get cooler, right? Hopefully! And, good fall TV is just around the corner... hooray!!
Each day is a new canvas to paint upon. Make sure your picture is full of life and happiness, and at the end of the day you don't look at it and wish you had painted something different. - Author Unknown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment