I can count on two hands the number of times Rocco has come into our room in the middle of the night because of a bad dream, or whatever.
Last week, Rocco came into my room around 3am. He said he had a bad nightmare, so I told him to jump into my bed and I'd snuggle him. Dan was traveling and I never get to snuggle Rocco, so I jumped at the chance to sleep next to my little guy and have my arm around him, snuggling.
In the morning, I asked him what his nightmare was about. He said "Mom... I had a nightmare that I woke up and went into the playroom... and there were two Nana's!"
I couldn't help but laugh, granted I tried to hold in my laughter, because I wanted him to know I was listening and could understand why he was scared.
But the fact that his nightmare was due to him seeing two Nana's?! TOO FUNNY!! Nana is our most commonly used nickname for Giuliana. And well... I guess it could be a nightmare for poor Rocco if there were in fact two of her!
I couldn't wait to share this nightmare with Dan... he busted out laughing the moment I told him.
Oh Rocco... you're one funny kid!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment