I don't know how they do it...
The second you are not looking, they manage to find the ONE marker in your house, that of course is not washable, from a billion yrs ago that you either bought pre-children or someone who doesn't have *active* kids gifted you with.
This is Marco showing off his latest art skills.
Yup. He colored red, non-washable red marker all over the WHITE window trim. And, he also colored the window.
He spent most of the morning watching the people working on the pool and landscaping in the backyard. I had even scooted the bench over to the window so he could get a better view (unknowingly, also a better angle for his new art project).
He looks half guilty in this photo... and half *look what I just did mom - isn't it cool*?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Rubbing alcohol does wonders to take permanent marker off of some stuff. I would give that a try.
or the old fail-safe Goo Gone
Post a Comment