1/18/14

Today's Breakfast Consumption

Sometimes it is important to note crazy little facts like this. Important only because I hope to someday look back and laugh about things like this... and for my kids to look back and maybe appreciate me/us and all we had done for them.

Our Saturday breakfast consumption today was as follows:
* 2 packs of bacon
*12 eggs
* 4 pieces of toast
* 1 waffle
* 2 bowls cereal
* 2 apples

This was all consumed in less than 10 minutes.

I predicted that one of my little people would come up to me 45 minutes later and tell me they were STARVING. My prediction was correct. Right after you clean up a meal. You just start on the next snack or meal. Having 4 young growing children is exhausting sometimes. I spend 90% of my day in the kitchen when they are all home from school.

No joke. .

No comments: