3/10/08

Since when is it ok? Monday - March 10, 2008

So… I’m in the kitchen fixing a bottle… both babies are laying on the playmate and big sis Gabby is playing with dolls nearby. Then, Gabby calls out “Look mommy, I’m sitting on Rocco’s tummy!” Ummmm… clearly, this is not ok. And, I of course bolt over to Rocco’s rescue… and find that his big sister is indeed sitting on his tummy. Gabby was in trouble, of course. But… oddly, Rocco didn’t even seem bothered… maybe he really is “the rock”… I mean, that is what the meaning behind his name is. Strange.

But honestly… since when is it ok to torture your little brothers this early in life. Good lord… I have a feeling it’s just going to get worse from here on out.

Who knows… I mean, maybe Rocco asked for it… he is constantly signaling those arms and hands. Maybe it was misinterpreted by Gabby as “hey, I want to lose my lunch… can you sit on my belly?” or “hey, I’m feeling a little fat in the mid-section today… can you see if you can squash my belly back down a bit?”

Clearly, I’m losing it… I’ve spent way too much time thinking about babies thoughts this morning.

No comments: