5/4/08

Back To Work. Sunday - May 4, 2008

I'm officially back to work starting Monday, 5/5!

I'm in a bit of shock. I feel like it should still be February. And then I look at my chunky little guys (who look like they're close to 6 months old, even though they haven't yet hit 4 months) and I feel like they've been with us forever. Life has been BUSY!! Busy, but good. We have so much to be thankful for.

The month of May will be a little crazier than the rest of 2008, as we're punting with childcare throughout the month. My mom is here to help for two weeks, and we've also got a few nannies and babysitters that will be helping out while she's here and then after she leaves.

Then... on May 31st - our au pair arrives! Hooray! Yes, we've decided to try an au pair for the next year. Our neighbors have been using au pairs for the past 7 years and have so many wonderful things to say about their experiences.

Our au pair is from Brazil and her name is Marcela. We've been in constant communication with her over the past few weeks via email and we're so excited for her to arrive.

1 comment:

Liz said...

Happy Birthday to you! May 9th is the best day to be born! ;) Congrats on returning to work!