My mom:

She just flew back to Minnesota after helping us for a while with all the baby chaos.


Grandma Leo & Grandpa Kenny (our aunt & uncle, via Dan’s father):
They come every Wednesday morning to watch the babies while I take Gabby to gymnastics or play dates.


They come every Wednesday morning to watch the babies while I take Gabby to gymnastics or play dates.


Trish & Todd (Gabby’s godparents & our cousins via Dan):
They’ve often allowed Dan and I to have date nights. And, they’ve been so brave to take on the Gabbinator… from the time she was 6 months old!


They’ve often allowed Dan and I to have date nights. And, they’ve been so brave to take on the Gabbinator… from the time she was 6 months old!


Courtney (one of Trish & Todd’s girls): 
Courtney often helps babysit and Gabby adores her. I think Gabby thinks of Courtney as a “big friend”, not an adult. Courtney loves hanging out with the babies too!

Courtney often helps babysit and Gabby adores her. I think Gabby thinks of Courtney as a “big friend”, not an adult. Courtney loves hanging out with the babies too!


No comments:
Post a Comment