5/15/08

Mother's Day 2008

Why Mother’s Day 2008 was great:
1. I have 3 healthy, beautiful, amazing kids that I am SO VERY THANKFUL FOR!
2. I have a husband who just happens to be an incredible daddy. Every day he assists in making the mommy duties a bit easier.
3. My mom was here with us!
4. Dan & my mom let me sleep in. I slept 10 hours. It felt goooooooooood. Sure, I’d wake up when I’d hear the babies cry. But I’d just roll over, close my eyes and drift off again.
5. Trish & Todd (Gabby’s godparents) invited us over for dinner, along with Trish’s parents, Leo & Kenny. Time spent with this group is always so enjoyable, memorable, relaxing and fun. A perfect way to top off the day.
6. Dan gave me a very nice Mother’s Day card at the end of the day with a very nice note. A big deal… as I know it’s tough having two big celebrations in one weekend.

Gabby took a photo of all the mom’s at Trish & Todd’s house:

No comments: