3/9/09

Meet "baby"!

Meet "baby"... Rocco's baby.
For the past week, Rocco has been very interested in one of Gabby's baby dolls. We call it "baby". Rocco will walk around holding "baby" while patting it's head. He'll kiss the baby. He'll burp the baby. He'll roll around on the ground with baby. Quite honestly... it might just be one of the cutest things I've seen this child do!
If you ask him to go find "baby"... he'll start looking around. Then he'll go running around at a pretty good clip from room to room until he can find "baby". Once he finds baby, he'll come running back to you hugging baby in his arms.
For such a little tough guy... my little Rox definitely has a soft spot! I love it!
Rox is REALLY hard to photograph because he's always moving and he's FAST! But, here are a few photos I was able to catch of him and baby:

No comments: