Gabby complained about her ear hurting yesterday. Then, around 5am this morning she woke up with a fever. She was HOT! But, I didn't want to really "wake her" by taking her temperature so instead I gave her Tylenol. Then when she woke up, she had some gunk in the corner of both eyes.
She visited Dr. O this morning... and instead of hearing that she has an ear infection, we found out she has PINK EYE! Huh. Interesting. Never once did she complain about itchy eyes. Dr. O said that sometimes kids will complain about something else instead of where the source of the problem actually is. Go figure. See... kids mess with us and try to confuse us from the time they're born!
Anyway, I guess the diagnosis shouldn't be a surprise, as we were recently notified that Pink Eye was going around her classroom.
Hopefully... the babies won't catch it. They seem to catch EVERYTHING!
They'll get tubes tomorrow. Please keep my little guys in your thoughts & prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment