Lately... scotch tape can be found almost anywhere in the house and I've got one special little lady to thank for it.I've found tape on windows, blankets, in beds, on baby dolls, on her brothers, the floor, on B.arbie related stuff, on princess-related stuff, on the floors, stuck to socks (thanks to the floor tape), on paper art projects, etc. The list goes on and on.
I think the scotch tape obsession started with wanting to fix a page in a book that her little brother's ripped out. Somehow... that translated to tape fixing EVERYTHING. Now, whenever something breaks... Gabby suggests "Let's get the tape! Then we can fix it!".
I think the obsession has reached the point of going to far. I'm not sure how many more random tape sightings I can handle.
While I've made the effort to hide the tape dispenser in the past... somehow, it's always found. I may REALLY have to hide it once and for all!
No comments:
Post a Comment