
While my mom was visiting, we took the big kids to see two children's ballet's that were combined into one big show.... "P.eter and the Wolf" was first, and then "F.ancy Nancy" followed the intermission.
Gabby was SO EXCITED to go see this ballet for several reasons. She has been taking ballet and tap since January

, so she was very interested in seeing a live performance. Secondly, she LOVES seeing shows of any type, whether it be a play, a dance show, or a movie in a big theater. This girl loves a reason to dress up and get fancy! Which leads me to the third reason she was excited about this... F.ANCY NANCY. She loves the "F.ancy Nancy" book series, and the illustrator of everything F.ancy Nancy just so happened to be here promoting the new book. So, not only did Gabby get a personalized autograph, but she got a photo taken with the illustrator.

This was Rocco's first experience with seeing a live performance in a theater. I was somewhat prepared to take him outside half-way through the performance (thinking he would get bored at some point). But, he really enjoyed the show too! Thank goodness they did the "P.eter and Wolf" ballet first though because it was definitely the more interesting story and Rocco was captivated. I could tell he wasn't as interested in "F.ancy Nancy", and I'll admit... I liked the "P.eter and the Wolf" ballet story better too.

It was a great show to go see with my mom & the big kids! Sorry

for the bad photos... I took them w/my i.Phone.

No comments:
Post a Comment