Giuliana told me she needed paper. She was going to write a letter to her teacher.
So, I got her some paper, markers and crayons. She seemed very serious about this mission and I was excited that she was attempting to write her teacher a letter.
I decided to ask her "What are you going to write to your teacher about?"
And, in her very serious, matter-of-fact voice... she proceeds to tell me "I am going to tell her that she has boy hair."
What? Are you kidding me?!
After my silent internal giggle... I of course went into parenting mode to remind her both girls and boys can have short hair OR long hair. And, we know lots of girls and ladies with short hair. And, we know some boys with long hair.
She seemed to be quite skeptical of the discussion. :))
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment