Is it possible that I was a cow in a former life?
I’ve been wondering this a lot lately… I’ve been pumping massive amounts of milk. Is it strange that I can sit down after not pumping for 6 hours and get 17oz? That is not the average scenario, of course… but I can easily get 12-14oz at one sitting, several times a day. CRAZY, right? No?
If you’re a mom who’s breastfed a child – feel free to leave a comment either confirming I am cow-like OR telling me that, no, I am not a cow… and this is all very normal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think you are super-human! I was amazed that I could pump ~4 oz at a time. HA! I bow to your mammary glands :))
I just got your blog spot address & want you to know I am thoroughly enjoying it. Congratulations! They are beautiful. I gave your grandma a photo & she was elated.
About the amount you are pumping--that's awesome. Just consider yourself your "Little guys personal Dairy queen!" Love, Jan E.
Post a Comment