12/2/08

Gabby's FIRST pedicure! Friday - November 28, 2008
















This year I decided to start a new and fun tradition with my baby girl... pedicures the day after Thanksgiving!

And, since my mom was in town, I thought we'd enjoy a triple generation pedicure on black Friday. Why shop when you can get pampered, right? And who better than to get pampered with than your daughter and your mom!

I wasn't sure how Gabby would do... I mean, pedicures do require you to sit still for a while. And, Gabby rarely sits still. But, she did fantastic and loved it!

She spent the morning telling me how she was going to get her nails painted blue. So, when we got to the spa and she only saw the display of pinks and reds... there was a slight moment of panic. Surely they must have BLUE!! So, I asked... and sure enough, they pulled out a blue bottle of nail polish and Gabby's face lit up with BIG smiles!

Gabby loved watching the ladies work on our feet. And, she only got antsy at the very end when they were adding a top coat. I was so proud of my big girl!

We topped off the morning with a yummy breakfast at one of my favorite cafe's. Lots of fun… and wonderful memories!

No comments: