12/23/08

Sick again... & gift opening videos!

We were all healthy over the Christmas holiday! Hooray!

But two days later that quickly came to an end as the babies started getting fussy and not sleeping at night again. So, we're dealing with another round of the twins being sick. Rocco has bronchitis... again. And, Matteo has an ear infection... again. Dang. It's been a tough road for us since September. I'm guessing Gabby brings home a lot of germs from preschool and that's how the little guys are catching the viruses.

We'll get through it. The sleepless nights are tough (mostly for daddy & mommy). The daytime fussy babies are hard to handle. BUT... cold and flu bugs are nothing in the big scheme of life, right?!

And, Miss Gabby must have crossed that immunity hump because she's been healthy since last winter. And... I just knocked on wood. ;-)

And because we like happy blog posts... I'm including a few clips of the kids opening Santa presents. This was a special request from Gammy. Enjoy, Gammy!


No comments: