Baby Surprisette is now 24 weeks and 6 days along.I've been able to feel her kick and move since 16 weeks, but until a few weeks ago, she seemed to be pretty mellow. She's now getting to be much more active and I'll often feel her moving around a lot after I eat or when I'm wide awake in the wee hours of the night.
There is SO much less activity in the belly with just one baby. With the twins... there was constant movement from 23 weeks on.
Gabby really enjoys feeling her move. She loves to put her hands on my belly and her ear up against my belly to try and listen for her sister. And, Rocco will even pat my belly and say "baby", instead of "belly".
This pregnancy has been such a subconcious part of my life for the past 12 weeks, ever since Matt died. But, it's becoming much more front-of-mind with her becoming more active, the protruding belly growth, and having complete strangers asking about the pregnancy.
With Gabby, my big cravings were anything with tomatoes and cheese (pizza, pastas, grilled cheese & tomato soup), dill pickles, broccoli, and choc chip cookies.
With the twins, I couldn't get enough meat, spicy food and had to have a donut almost every day
This baby has had me on numerous runs to get an M&M Blizzard from DQ, and I seem to always have a fresh batch of blueberry muffins available (with extra blueberries).
This baby has been a very good baby so far, not creating any added drama.
4 comments:
You look beautiful and so do your amazing children! We pray for your family EVERY single night. And, everynight I pray that Matteo sends a blessing your way. I never forget and I promise I won't. I would really like to do something fun for Rocco and Gabby (and it's really more for you). I would love to make the kids Custom Christmas outfits. Just send me an email when you get a chance for some simple measurements and promise to keep taking lots of pictures of them!
hannah@hazelfancyhazel.com
I know that it must be hard to be happy about your new little girl when you just lost your son. I am so sorry. I know that she will bring you happiness during the storm. Take care & God Bless.
I am so happy to hear your pregnancy is going along well. Much love,
Abby
What a beautiful picture! I love how she is peaking around behind you!!
I'm glad to hear everything is going smoothly for this pregnancy.
You are still in my prayers!!
Post a Comment