9/19/09

Rocco's First Kiss

Back in July... about two weeks after Matteo died, some good friends came to visit us.
We took the kids to the park, went out for lunch, the kids took baths and watched a movie with popcorn and we built a big nest for them on the floor.

And, Rocco had his first kiss... with Miss Gianna Bella. She is about 6 months younger than Gabby, but I think Rocco had quite the crush while she was here.

Matteo was more of the ladies man... always aware when a little girl was around him. Always quick to pick up a toy and share it with her. Rocco never showed much interest in the little ladies before this.
But, I got a great photo - so I had to share.










1 comment:

Robyn said...

The picture of Rocco and Gianna Bella sharing their first smooch is completely precious! :o)