8/16/09

Photos from the fair:

The kids LOVED feeding all the animals at the Carver County Fair. They loved meeting the cow character... who was hugging them and shaking hands with them... strange, I know! But, it was funny. They also loved going on all the rides... however, the rides usually ended up with Dan having to extract a screaming Rocco. Rocco had such a blast on any ride where he felt like he was driving a car, motorbike or airplane. And, the kids also enjoyed LOTS of cotton candy, cheese curds and pizza. Yum!

























































































2 comments:

SteveandDawn said...

Super cute pictures! I am glad you were able to make it to MN!

beth said...

I love the Carver County Fair! Did you get to the demolition derby?...Tony made sure we experienced it...in the front row...with our ears covered...and with mud being flung through the fence. No wonder everyone had ear plugs and sat at the top of the bleachers.