7/3/09

Red pepper flakes will knock you over!

There were 2 pizza boxes sitting on the table yesterday morning from pizza the night before. Rocco was so interested in those pizza boxes... he kept climbing up onto the chairs around the table, and would open and close the pizza boxes.

I was sitting with Matteo on the sofa watching early morning cartoons.

Suddenly, I heard a plunk and then a scream and I jump off the sofa and see that Rocco is laying on the kitchen floor (well... getting up from the floor now) crying. It's so unlike Rocco to lose his balance... that was very strange.

I ran over to him, and found red pepper flakes all over the floor and the table. I held him and he cried and held onto me and then kept spitting on my shoulder. I'm no detective... but I am very sure that Mr. Rocco found and opened one of the little containers of red pepper flakes, tried tasting it and then he was so shocked by the spicey taste that it knocked him off the chair.

I couldn't help but laugh a little once I put the puzzle pieces together. What a little goofball.

No comments: